Consulting with a Registered Dietitian has numerous benefits. An RD presence can heighten the marketability of products, assure legal and regulatory compliance, inspire customers and impress clients. Dietitians help maximize bottom lines and minimize waist lines!
As a Registered Dietitian and nutrition consultant for more than ten years, Katie Clark has an accomplished nutrition consulting portfolio and unique array of dietetic expertise.
- Alameda County Community Foodbank
- American Dietetic Association, Evidence Analysis Library
- Arbonne International
- ASAE & The Center for Association Leadership
- Discovery Channel Stores/Discovery Communications, Inc.
- GotMilk? Campaign and the National Dairy Council
- Meals on Wheels San Diego
- San Francisco Sheriff’s Department
- Santa Rosa Junior College, Online College Project
- San Ysidro Adult Day Healthcare Center
- Scripps Executive Health Program
- Senior Resource Group
- The Diet Channel
- TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)
- US Coast Guard
- US Peace Corps
- UC Berkeley Center for Weight and Health
- UC Berkeley Student Health Tang Center
- UC San Diego Extension
- UC San Francisco Center for Instructional Technology
- University of San Diego Hahn School of Nursing & Health Science
Katie is an experienced nutrition consultant available to provide services for the following:
- Web-based nutrition education & reproductive health curriculum development
- Institutional menu development & nutrition compliance
- Food labeling
- Corporate wellness, executive & employee health programming
- Grant writing for US-based & international nutrition programs
- Home health, long term care & hospice nutrition consulting
- Nutrition expert witness for longterm care, nutrition product & nutrition education cases
As a faculty member at the University of California San Francisco’s Graduate School of Nursing and the University of San Diego’s Hahn School of Nursing & Health Sciences, Katie Clark’s professional interests and research focus on web-based delivery of nutrition education programs, nutrition counseling skills, prenatal nutrition as well as the health benefits of dietary fiber. Her grant-based research projects are designed to promote the importance of nutrition in the primary care and obstetric settings via simple, effective web-delivered nutrition education platforms.
To learn more about nutrition consulting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 255-8855.